Ojaja II National Image Sustainable Agricultural Empowerment Training Scheme in the South West States of Nigeria
Ojaja II National Image Sustainable Agricultural Empowerment Training Scheme in the South West States of Nigeria is an Agro-knowledge based initiative to support young graduates of Agricultural discipline and other young people with genuine interest and passion for Agriculture.
Ojaja II National Image Sustainable Agricultural Empowerment Training Scheme redirects young people towards Agriculture, creating a pool of active players for sustainable Agriculture in Nigeria. Plays active role across different Agro-value chain and serves as a sustainable supply hub for Agro-produce through youth farmers Out-Growers Scheme and as well a destination point for corporate and impact investors. The organization currently reaches out to rural dwellers through her Rural Farm School Project where the lack of skills and start-up capital among rural youths and women are being addressed.
We are poised to collaborate with all relevant stakeholders to transform the agricultural sector in the eyes of the youth, making it attractive, viable and offering real opportunities for the teeming Nigerians youths by carrying out programmes and projects that will: change attitudes, direct, educate, motivate and inspire the youths to venture into agriculture which holds the true key to our national wealth.
As graduates of Agricultural discipline under this Organization, our resolve is strong and we bring with us the aspirations of a new Nigeria where Food security and Youth Employment will be guarantee through Agriculture.
We carry on our shoulders the greatest challenge of the world in our communities, but with the needed support, we secure the food needs of the present generation without compromising the needs of the generation unborn.
Our Mission Statement
To create a pool of active Players for Sustainable Agriculture in Nigeria and Africa
To communicate the positive image of agriculture to the young, reaching and creating a large pool of youths to actively participate in agricultural production and marketing using ICT and mechanized facilities.
To transform the sector (through our activities) in the eyes of the young, making it attractive, viable and offering real opportunities for the youth.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Young Agricultural graduates (Aged 18-45
- Farmers Association
- Young farmers
- Private Bodies
- Youths interested in agriculture and rural development
OUR FARMERS COOPERATIVE
- OJAJA II YOUTH CASSAVA FARMERS COOPERATIVE
- OJAJA II YOUTH RICE FARMERS COOPERATIVE
- OJAJA II YOUTH LIVESTOCK FARMERS COOPERATIVE
- OJAJA II YOUTH FISHERIES PRODUCTION/PROCESSING CLUSTER
- OJAJA II YOUTH ARABLE CROP FARMERS COOPERATIVE
- OJAJA II WOMEN CASSAVA PROCUDTION/PROCESSING CLUSTER
- OJAJA II WOMEN SOYBEAN FARMERS COOPERATIVE
- OJAJA II AGRIBUSINESS COMMITTEE
Ojaja II National Image Sustainable Agricultural Empowerment Training Scheme in the South West States of Nigeria is a programme is for youth in Agriculture to create 6 Million jobs and if you are successful, you will be group into cooperative to either start your agric business or expand your existing business.
Our organizing committee, in full endorsement and partnership with the Federal Institute of Industrial Research (FIIRO Consult), Lagos State Government, Odua Investment, All Southwest States, FADAMA II, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency (SMEDAN), Nigeria Youth Parliament, Agripreneurs, Media Community and Agro Exporters, is dedicated to drill young less-privileged on:-
- Cassava Flour Production
- Rice production
- Wheat Processing
- Fish farming
- Mechanized Garri Production
- Instant Pounded Yam Flour Production
- Bread and Confectionery Baking (Cassava)
- Fufu Flour Production from Cassava
- Edible Mushroom Production
- Fruit Juice Production from Nigeria Fruits
- Zobo Drink Production and Preservation
- Palm Wine Bottling and Preservation
- Smoked Fish Production
- Cassava Starch Production
- Kunu Drink Production and Preservation
- Plantain Flour Production
- Cassava Chips Production
- Black Soap Production among others, with exportation
If you need business plan to submit for Ojaja II National Image Sustainable Agricultural Empowerment Training Scheme in the South West States of Nigeria, contact me on 08187651348